Active Shooter - Workplace Violence
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
Workplace Violence unfortunately has become the new normal. Across any industry, from small businesses to large corporations, workplace violence has the power to destroy everything you've built.
How can you ensure your employees are safe?
Our Active Shooter - Workplace Violence course will do more than relieve anxiety, increase employee morale, and boost productivity. It can help you protect and keep your employees safe in the case of an Active Shooting.
After completing of this course you should be able to:
- Define workplace violence.
- Identify a variety of types of workplace violence.
- Identify several warning signs of potential workplace violence.
- List a variety of workplace violence prevention strategies.
- List both employee and managerial responsibilities with respect to reporting and responding to workplace violence.
- Describe methods of post-incident recovery.
- Describe best practices for responding to an active shooter scenario.
This course covers the following topics:
- What is Workplace Violence?
- Workplace Violence Triggers
- Workplace Violence Prevention Strategies
- Responding to (Workplace) Threats
- Post-Incident Recovery
- After Action Reporting
- Active Shooter Scenario: Evacuation, Hideout & Safety
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
If you have any requests for technical or instructional support, then please contact the 360training Support Department located in the HELP section of your account profile. Technical support inquiries are handled immediately; instructional support questions are answered within 24 business hours, with information provided by a qualified professional in your field through our network of subject matter experts.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 10 question module quiz at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.