Active Shooter - Workplace Violence
Get 50% off Ethics and Compliance Courses. Expires 1/31, discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: Anyone
Define workplace violence
Identify a variety of types of workplace violence.
Identify several warning signs of potential workplace violence.
List a variety of workplace violence prevention strategies.
List both employee and managerial responsibilities with respect to reporting and responding to workplace violence.
Describe methods of post-incident recovery.
Describe best practices for responding to an active shooter scenario.
This course covers the following topics:
- What is Workplace Violence?
- Workplace Violence Triggers
- Workplace Violence Prevention Strategies
- Responding to (Workplace) Threats
- Post-Incident Recovery
- After Action Reporting
- Active Shooter Scenario: Evacuation, Hideout & Safety
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.