Workplace Violence Prevention Package
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 3
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Employees, Students, Faculty members
- 3 Course Modules
- 100% online
- Self-paced, mobile, and interactive
- 24/7 customer support
Our Workplace Violence Prevention Program will provide an overview of workplace violence, ways to recognize warning signs, and policies and processes that an organization can undertake in order to potentially prevent or respond to an incident involving workplace violence.
Who Should Take This Training Series?
- All Employees in an organization
- All Students & Faculty Members in an educational institution
- Security Staff and Personnel
- Volunteers in non-profit organizations
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Preventing Workplace Violence||HR, Ethics & Compliance|
|Active Shooter - Workplace Violence||HR, Ethics & Compliance|
|Workplace Violence Prevention||HR, Ethics & Compliance|
- Types of Workplace Violence
- Violence Triggers
- Workplace Violence Prevention Strategies
- Responding to Threats
- Emergency Action Plan
- Modes of Violence
- Active Shooter Scenario
- Actions for Employee Safety
- Response & Evacuation
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.