- Identify competencies to screen for
- Write behavioral-based questions
- Conduct an interview effectively
- Avoid legal pitfalls
- Evaluate candidatesâ responses objectively
- Start new employees off on the right foot
- Identify competencies associated with the position
- Where to find people
- Reviewing resumes
- Conducting the interview: Build rapport
- Behavioral Interviewing
- The characteristics of behavioral interviewing
- STAR process
- Hiring law
- Guidelines for asking interview questions
- Sell your organization
- ObserverÃ¢ÂÂs checklist
- After the interview: Assess responses
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Reference checking
- Getting the new employee off on the right foot
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.