- Establish performance expectations so that desired work results are achieved in accordance with the organization's values and quality standards.
- Write a performance appraisal so that it reflects an objective evaluation of the individual's work performance.
- Prepare for a performance appraisal discussion so that there are no barriers for an effective discussion.
- Conduct a performance appraisal so that mutual understanding and cooperation is achieved and a realistic development plan to improve future performance is prepared.
- Follow up on a performance appraisal so that future performance meets expectations.
- Appraise Performance
- Manage Performance
- Establish Performance Expectations
- Avoid Common Performance Rating Errors
- Gather Appraisal Information
- Rate Performance
- Ensure Legal Compliance
- Prepare the Individual
- Arrange the Logistics
- Prepare Yourself
- Discuss Your Ratings and Comments
- Resolve Performance Problems
- Cope with Discussion Difficulties
- Plan for the Future
- Evaluate the Effectiveness of the Appraisal Discussion
- Communicate Frequently
- Provide Ongoing Feedback and Coaching
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.