Preventing Workplace Violence
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to: learn how to deal with violence crises.
- Definition of Workplace Violence
- Facts about Workplace Violence
- Factors Linked with Increased Workplace Violence
- Identifying Potentially Violent Employees
- Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Preventing Critical Incidents Is Crucial
- The Elements of Prevention
- Assemble a Crisis Management Team
- Mobilize Professional Advisors
- Create a Crisis Management Plan
- Establish a Violence-Protection Policy
- Know Your Employment Laws
- Use Proper Employee-Selection Techniques
- Recognize Signs of Trouble
- Provide Coaching or Counseling
- Take Disciplinary Action
- Recognize and Mobilize
- What to Do During a Crisis
- Ten Pitfalls to Avoid During a Critical Incident
- Tips on Nonverbal Communication
- Helping Employees Get Through the Trauma
- What to Do After a Critical Incident
- Test Your Knowledge
- Know Your Resources
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.