Resistance is a circuit characteristic that operates the same in both AC and DC circuits. However, two additional circuit characteristics are important in order to understand and analyze AC circuit operation: capacitance and inductance.
" Describe operation of an inductor.
Describe operation of a capacitor.
Calculate capacitance and inductance
in a circuit.
Calculate capacitive and inductive reactance.
Explain operation of a resonant circuit."
Inductance, Capacitance, and Impedance - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Inductance, Capacitance, and Impedance - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.