Transformers are the workhorse for the manipulation and isolation of AC power. They are found in everything from small chargers to the largest power substations. While a technician rarely repairs a transformer, it is necessary to identify transformer failures. Accordingly, understanding the principle operation and applications of a transformer is a fundamental need for every technician.
" Describe the basic construction of a
Recognize transformer types by schematic
Explain the operation of a transformer.
Describe the types and applications for four
possible transformer combinations.
Understand the relationship between
phase voltage and line voltage in a
wye-type transformer connection."
Transformers - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Transformers - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.