Much of the day-to-day work of an industrial electrician and technician involves taking readings and performing preventive maintenance of devices and equipment. The challenge is knowing what to do if the readings are not as expected. Mastery of a few basic laws of electrical circuits is needed to successfully analyze typical problems with circuits or equipment.
"Explain how to use Ohm's Law to solve for
unknown circuit quantities.
Summarize Kirchhoff's Laws and how they are
used to solve for unknown circuit quantities."
Basic Laws of Electrical Circuits - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Basic Laws of Electrical Circuits - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.