Motors, generators, servos, and many other industrial devices apply the basic principles of electromagnetism. A solid grasp of these principles is required for not only the understanding of how these devices work, but how they are controlled.
" Describe the four characteristics of a magnet.
Define flux density.
Describe how the "left-hand rule" is used to
determine the relationship between polarity
of a coil and the electromagnetic field."
Electromagnetism - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.