As one of the basic building blocks in modern technology, resistors are found in nearly every electrical and electronic circuit.
"Explain how to use Ohm's Law to solve for
unknown circuit quantities.
Summarize Kirchhoff's Laws and how they are
used to solve for unknown circuit quantities."
Resistors - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Resistors - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.