Batteries are used throughout industry as backup or emergency power sources. They are routinely used to power mobile industrial equipment, such as automated guided vehicles. While most people are familiar with batteries used at home or in their auto, knowledge regarding how to care for and maintain batteries is less common. In industry, it is often said that batteries don’t die; they are killed by neglect and misuse. Further, there are thousands of eye injuries and burns due to battery explosions each year.
" State the three types of electrolytes used
in battery construction.
Identify the main physical components of
a storage battery.
Explain the meaning of ampere-hour rating
Batteries - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Batteries - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.