In order to safely work with series circuits, it is important to be able to calculate and understand the interactive relationships of current, resistance, and voltage.
" Define a series circuit.
Calculate total resistance in a series circuit.
Calculate total current in a series circuit.
State the relationship between current
and voltage in a series circuit.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.