The controlled application and removal of electrical current is required for every electrical circuit. Light switches and power buttons are everyday examples that we generally take for granted. However, the electrical worker needs a more comprehensive view of these devices and the various types and configurations.
" Identify switch configurations based on schematic
symbols and explain the respective switch function.
Explain the basic purpose and operation of an
Switches and Relays - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Switches and Relays - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.