Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) control the speed of motors by varying the frequency of the supplied power. This provides accurate control of the motor speed and also reduces energy consumption. Many VFD brands exist in the marketplace. This module presents the operation of a typical VFD.
" Describe AC variable frequency drive theory.
Identify the three functional sections of a
Identify typical VFD faults and how they
Describe the Human Interface Module control
panel and programming characteristics."
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.