The basic building blocks of digital electronics are the logic gates. Most logic gates have two inputs and one output in one binary state of low or high, represented by different voltage levels. Counting performed by these logic gates occurs in a binary number format. Understanding the building blocks of digital circuits will aid in troubleshooting.
" List the basic logic gate types.
Explain the operation of logic gate circuits.
Understand the different numbering systems
used in digital circuits."
Logic Gates and Number Systems - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Logic Gates and Number Systems - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.