The circuit breaker serves the same purpose as the fuse, with some notable advantages. Not only is a circuit breaker resettable, it is safe, reliable, tamper proof, and can be used, if specifically designed to do so, as a circuit control device that can switch power on and off to a connected system. This module explains the purpose, types, ratings, and operations of the circuit breaker.
" State the purpose of a circuit breaker.
List common types of circuit breakers.
Explain the ratings used for circuit breakers.
Describe how to check for and reset an open
Circuit Breakers - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Circuit Breakers - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.