Power supplies supply regulated power to devices we see every day. From computers and cell phones to televisions and plant instrumentation, the power supply provides regulated power for proper operation.
" Describe the operation of a power supply rectifier.
Explain the function of a power supply filter.
Describe the operation of a voltage regulator."
Power Supplies - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.