Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) provide backup power on loss of main power to a system. The UPS is sometimes called a switching power supply and differs from a backup system, such as a diesel, in that it provides instantaneous switchover on loss of power. The principles of operation are the same whether backing up a desktop computer or a large power system.
" Describe the operation of the power
Explain the basic operation of a rectifier circuit.
Explain the operation of the battery charger
Uninterruptible Power Supplies - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Uninterruptible Power Supplies - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.