The transistor, invented in the early 1950s, revolutionized the field of electronics. Replacing the tube as an amplifying device, it soon became the fundamental building block for modern electronics. The bipolar transistor evolved from a single packaged device into many transistors embedded on a single integrated chip.
" Identify NPN and PNP transistors.
Explain biasing NPN and PNP transistors.
Identify common-emitter, common-collector, and
common-base bipolar transistor configurations."
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.