Semiconductor devices are the building blocks of electronic devices. They are used to control and modify electrical power and signals. The devices in this module are used in power supplies, oscillators and amplifiers. A good grasp of the operation of them will aid in understanding and troubleshooting electronic circuits.
" Summarize the construction and operation
Describe the construction and operation
of DIACs and TRIACs.
Explain the construction and operation of
UJTs and FETs."
Other Semiconductors - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Other Semiconductors - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.