Electric motors are of the primary means to convert electrical energy into mechanical force in an industrial facility. Many different types of motors are in use for different applications. The type and application will determine the type of maintenance required to be performed by a technician, as well as typical modes of failure.
" Define common motor terms and definitions.
Describe DC motors.
Explain AC motors.
Describe motor protection.
Review nameplate data and motor enclosures."
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.