When a motor fails to start or stop at the desired time, the technician will be called upon to determine the problem and then resolve it. Understanding the basic principles of how motors are controlled provides the basis for being able to analyze the specific motor control circuit and determine the fault.
" Identify the different types of motor controllers
and their basic functions.
Examine the different types of control devices
and recognize standard electrical symbols used
with motor controls.
Describe the different types of magnetic
Examine the different types of control circuits
and components used in a basic control circuit."
Motor Control Fundamentals - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Motor Control Fundamentals - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.