Grounding of electrical equipment is necessary for safety, for signal accuracy, and to minimize interference in a circuit. Understanding proper grounding techniques will help in troubleshooting and may save your life.
" Define grounding and why it is necessary.
Explain common problems that can occur in
Describe the types of grounded electrical
Review basic requirements for equipment
grounding and bonding.
Describe the importance of an effectively
Explain common grounding faults."
Grounding Practices - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Grounding Practices - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.