One of the fundamental skills that must be mastered by a craftsperson is print reading. Prints are the building blocks that standardize manufacturing and aid in troubleshooting.
" Describe the different types of mechanical
drawings and the typical parts of a drawing.
Describe the different types of electrical
Explain the symbols used in each type of drawing."
Print Reading - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Print Reading - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.