Test equipment are the tools of the trade for the technician. They are needed for safety, for information and for troubleshooting equipment. A thorough understanding of the tools available and their application will make you a better technician.
" Describe multimeters and their use.
Identify common electrical testers.
Explain megohmmeters and their use.
Discuss thermal imaging."
Test Equipment - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Test Equipment - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.