Whenever an object moves against another object, friction will be present, turning kinetic energy into heat and causing equipment to wear. Using lubricants helps to reduce this friction, allowing more work to be done for the same amount of energy input, lowering the temperatures of the materials in contact, and greatly extending the lifespan of the moving equipment.
"Describe the various types of lubricants.
Describe lubricating oil properties.
Describe the properties of grease.
Discuss the criteria used to select grease or oil.
Explain the advantages of using additives.
Lubricant Properties - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Lubricant Properties - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.