Mechanical equipment is designed to last a lifetime, in an ideal situation. As equipment is used, friction, heat, and system flow will cause wear and erosion to occur. A lubricant is used to prevent excessive damage.
"Describe the effects of over-lubrication and under-lubrication.
Describe common types of wear.
Explain the methods used to prevent wear and erosion.
Explain why oil sampling increases equipment longevity."
Preventing Wear and Erosion - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Preventing Wear and Erosion - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.