Speaking Skills: Teachers Educators Can Lecture Effectively
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 7
- Language: English
Imagine that every time you speak in front of the classroom your students are riveted to your words and ideas. Wouldn't it be great to know that you can make your academic topic instantly understandable and memorable to students, even if they aren't taking detailed notes?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course is for teachers, professors and educators who want to improve their classroom presentation skills
In this How Teachers and Educators Can Lecture More Effectively course you will learn the following:
- How to use stories to make your ideas more memorable
- How to avoid the most common mistakes made by boring teachers and professors
- How simple movement around the classroom can increase student attention and engagement
- How to protect and save your speaking voice
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.