Control system architecture can range from simple local control to highly redundant distributed control. Supervisory control and data acquisition, or SCADA, systems, by definition, apply to facilities that are large enough that a central control system is necessary. Reliability criteria for C4ISR facilities dictate the application of redundant or distributed central control systems.
"Describe control system architecture types.
Discuss the benefits of distributed control system architecture systems.
Discuss the use of programmable logic controllers.
Identify the recommended configurations of SCADA systems.
Data Acquisition and Control System Architecture Module - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Data Acquisition and Control System Architecture Module - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.