Communication networks may be used in supervisory control and data acquisition, or SCADA, systems to pass data between field devices and programmable logic controllers, or PLCs. They can also be used between different PLCs or between PLCs and personal computers that are used for operator interface, data processing and storage, or management information.
"Describe the methods of communication for electronic devices.
Identify the types of physical media used for communication.
Describe communication protocols.
Identify the network topologies used for communication.
Explain when redundancy is required for SCADA systems.
Data Acquisition Communications Strategies - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Data Acquisition Communications Strategies - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.