Supervisory control and data acquisition, or SCADA, systems require many design considerations to obtain a high level of reliability. These considerations include everything from the power supply to the individual components that make up the whole system.
"Describe reliability criteria for SCADA systems.
Identify redundancy terminology.
Discuss component and system reliability.
Identify the possible power supplies for SCADA systems.
Data Acquisition System Reliability - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Data Acquisition System Reliability - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.