Operator interfaces are referred to as human machine interfaces, or HMIs. For supervisory control and data acquisition, or SCADA, systems, HMIs provide the functions of status indication, alarm reporting, operator intervention in control action, and data storage and programming.
"Describe the different levels of HMIs.
Discuss the effects of human factors on SCADA systems.
Operator Interface Strategies - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.