A technician may encounter a wide variety of signal standards based on the type of industrial processes and, depending on the age of the facility, possibly multiple generations of standards. A background in common analog and digital standards provides a technician with perspective, necessary for understanding the specific standards used in a specific facility, as well as the reasons for their use.
"Describe the common analog signals used for industrial measurement and control.
Explain the application and basic operation of the HART Protocol.
Identify common digital field bus standards used for industrial measurement and control.
Industrial Signal Standards - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Industrial Signal Standards - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.