The fields of measurement and instrumentation involve very specific terminology for describing instrument performance characteristics. A technician routinely encounters these terms and principles on the job, typically in the form of instrument specifications. Additionally, many of the routine tasks performed are related to instrument calibration, and are based on basic measurement principles to ensure instrument performance is in conformance to specifications.
"Define common instrument terms and specifications.
Explain the difference between accuracy and precision.
Define terms used to describe the dynamic response of an instrument."
Principle of Measurement - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Principle of Measurement - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.