PLCs can monitor and control thousands of individual field devices. In order to correctly access these devices, each device is assigned a point, or address, in the PLC. The method by which these addresses are assigned is called addressing.
"Describe rack addressing rules.
Discuss PLC addressing terminology.
Understand the different numbering systems used by PLCs."
PLC Addressing - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.