In order for a PLC to effectively operate, it must be able to communicate with computers, field devices, other systems, and the various modules that make up the PLC system.
"Define PLC terminology as it applies to communication.
Provide an overview of PLC communication, including communications protocols and networks.
Identify common PLC communication configurations."
PLC Communications - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
PLC Communications - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.