A sample of gas may contain several different types of gases. The main goal in the gas industry is to identify and separate the one gas source into several useful, pure gas volumes. Chromatography is the collective term for a set of techniques used for the separation of mixtures. Gas chromatography is used for separating and analyzing compounds that can be vaporized without decomposition.
"Describe the history of gas chromatography.
Discuss gas chromatography theory.
Explain natural gas applications of gas chromatographs."
Gas Chromatography I - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Gas Chromatography I - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.