Head flow meters, or differential pressure flow meters, are the most common flow meters used in industrial facilities. It is estimated that over 50 percent of all fluid flow measurement applications use head flow meters.
"Identify the basic principles of operation for the three head flow meter variants.
Explain the operation of a pitot tube and its related flow meters, including their advantages and disadvantages.
Explain the operation of a venturi tube and its related flow meters, including their advantages and disadvantages.
Identify the common orifice plates used in industry and their principle of operation."
Head Flow Meters - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Head Flow Meters - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.