Pressure is one of the fundamental parameters measured in industry. A typical industrial facility may have hundreds or even thousands of pressure meters.
"Identify the main units of pressure used in industry.
Describe the most common devices used to measure pressure.
State the operating principle for two common electronic pressure transducers. "
Pressure Measurement - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.