There are many way to measure temperature. From the simple liquid-filled thermometer to the infrared pyrometer, there are a number of reliable and accurate devices used in industry to perform this critical measurement. The type of device chosen is usually determined by factoring in required accuracy, the environment in which it is used, the temperature range over which the measurement is required, and the cost.
"Discuss the function and operation of:
- Filled-system thermometers
- Bimetallic strips
- Liquid-filled thermometers
Describe the operation and use of a resistance temperature detector (RTD).
Explain the operation of a thermocouple."
Temperature Measurement II - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.