As a new employee to the insurance industry you may find yourself overwhelmed with understanding the components of the industry and the terminology being used around you. This course will provide you with an understanding of the general make up of the industry and the terminology in order for you to do your job well.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Learn the basic concepts of insurance.
- Learn insurance terms.
- Define who needs insurance.
- See how an insurance agency is organized,
- Understand continuing education, errors and omissions.
- Define what makes a valuable employee and explore future career opportunities.
- Obtain valuable insurance resource information.
New Employee - State of Washington Commissioner of Insurance
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. You may now print your certificate online. Keep in mind that you must keep a copy of each certificate of completion on file for 2 years after your renewal date. If you carry over CE credits to the next 2 year license term, then you must keep the certificate of completion on file for 4 years for the courses carried forward. Licensees are responsible for CE reporting and license renewal directly to the Alaska Department of Insurance (DOI). Licensees are required to to report course completions when renewing licenses. The Alaska DOI provides a Continuing Education (CE) Report Form that needs to be filled out with course completions and notarized prior to license expiration. This CE Report Form should only be given to the DOI in case of an audit. The form can be found here: http://www.commerce.state.ak.us/ins/Insurance/programs/Licensing/CE/CE%20Reporting%20Form.pdf
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.