Colorado Annuity Training CO - 4hr(s) (LAH) (Meets State Annuity Requirement)
1 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Life, Accident and Health
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Colorado Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course introduces a specialized area of annuities, with extra attention being given to the various types of annuities, including fixed, variable, and indexed. You will also learn about the issues that surround the sale of annuities depending on the state they're being purchased in. Lastly, this course also highlights distribution opportunities and tax consequences for withdrawals.
Annuities - Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Insurance
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1560 Broadway, Ste.850
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course.
In order to comply with state rules and regulations, an affidavit must be signed and returned to prove a proctor monitored your final exam. You must submit your completed affidavit form to 360training.com, Inc. (360) or 3rd party affiliate of 360 before a certificate of completion will be issued to you. Once the affidavit is received, 360 or affiliate will provide you with instructions to retrieve your certificate of completion.
360 or affiliate will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance once the affidavit is received. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.