This course introduces the concept of errors and omissions (E&O), what it means for professional relationships, and the types of E&O coverage available to professionals. You will learn about the professions in which E&O coverage is vital, as well as the legal responsibilities and liability issues that go along with being a professional in your chosen industry. This course also delves into risk management and provides tips on how professionals can recognize loss exposures and liabilities and reduce their loss by managing their risk of liability.
Errors and Omissions - Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Insurance
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.