Beyond the basic concepts of personal auto insurance and policy structure, many important issues remain to be addressed. This course presents the student with four inodepth and focused topics that represent these more advanced issues. Topics to be examined include the following: personal auto policy endorsements, ACORD and ACORD forms, No Fault insurance, the determination of personal auto policy premiums, and the underwriting of personal auto insurance.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the ACORD forms associated with the personal auto policy.
- List the major endorsements associated with a personal auto policy.
- Learn the four characteristics of no fault insuranc.
- Describe the factors to consider in determining auto insurance premiums.
- Understand the six general factors used by personal lines underwriters.
This course addresses the following topics:
- The ACORD forms associated with the personal auto policy
- Major endorsements associated with a personal auto policy
- Characteristics of "no-fault" insurance
- Factors to consider in determining auto insurance premiums
- Six general factors used by personal lines underwriters
Advanced Personal Auto Insurance - Delaware Department of Insurance
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. ATTENTION: Please complete the affidavit, if required, and provide to 3rd party affiliate of 360training.com that monitored your exam; otherwise, please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.