Intro to Property and Casualty for the Insurance Contract for Adjusters
New Year Offer! Save 10% today! Discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 2
- Credit Type: General Lines (Property and Casualty)
This course introduces the basic principles of insurance, including the concept of risk, the different types of risk, and techniques in managing risk. It covers several basic elements and terms used in the insurance industry. The course focuses on explaining the insurance contract by introducing and reviewing its various parts, including the elements, characteristics, and parts of a contract, as well as various policy organizations. The course also focuses on the insurance transaction. The transaction includes such things as the application process, how the policy is selected, underwritten, and rated. This section will also review some of the legal requirements of applicants and the insurance company, with respect to the insurance transaction.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the types of insurance companies available to consumers.
- Comprehend the basic structure, and types of Property and Casualty insurance.
- Recognize who and what exactly makes up an insurance company.
- Gain an understanding of how the industry is regulated, and who regulates it.
- Review the insurance contract by discussing its key elements.
- Discuss the basics of the insurance transaction.
Introduction to Property and Casualty Insurance and The Insurance Contract - Florida Department of Financial Services
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. ATTENTION: Please complete the affidavit, if required, and provide to 3rd party affiliate of 360training.com that monitored your exam; otherwise, please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.