Save 15% today! Discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 3
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Senior Suitability
- Difficulty: Intermediate
During the 2008 legislative session, the Florida legislature took action to strengthen the regulation of annuities sales to Florida residents. Under SB 2082, the Senior Suitability continuing education requirement was established for all Florida life insurance agents. As set forth under Florida Statute 627.4554, the purpose of the new legislation governing the sale of annuities to seniors is “to set forth standards and procedures for recommendations to senior consumers which result in a transaction involving annuity products to appropriately address the insurance needs and financial objectives of senior consumers at the time of the transaction.”
Senior Suitability - Florida Department of Financial Services
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.