Homeowners and Dwelling Insurance
1 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 6
- Language: English
- Credit Type: General
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Idaho Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course was developed to provide licensed insurance personnel to renew their continuing education requirements as well as professional development. The basics of homeowners insurance are discussed in detail. Multiple practice questions are provided to test the student grasp of homeowners insurance.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the national laws and regulations that pertain to Homeowners Insurance policies.
- Understand the responsibilities of a licensed insurance agent.
- Be familiar with the forms, inclusions, exceptions and rights that homeowner's insurance provides to the insured.
- Complete the requirement for continuing education.
Homeowners and Dwelling Insurance - Idaho Department of Insurance
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.