This course introduces the affects that terrorism has on the insurance industry. In the world we live in, acts of terrorism have become commonplace and because of the ever-shifting nature of these attacks, the insurance industry has had to adapt coverage to be inclusive of terrorism. In this course you will learn how various agencies define terrorism and the long-lasting effects that September 11 has had on the world and the insurance industry as a whole. You will also learn about loss exposures from terrorism, terrorism and underwriting insurance, and the affect terrorism has had on various types of insurance, including workers compensation and property & casualty experience, among others. Lastly, this course will provide a comprehensive overview of the Terrorism Insurance Act (TRIA), signed into law in 2007 by then-President, George W. Bush.
Terrorism and Insurance - Kentucky Department of Insurance
- Kentucky Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 215 West Main St P.O. Box 517
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.