Maryland Annuity Suitability - (Meets State Annuity Requirement)
Save 15% today! Discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Annuity
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: maryland Licsensed Insurance Professional
This course introduces a specialized area of annuities, with extra attention being given
to the various types of annuities, including fixed, variable, and indexed. You will also
learn about the issues that surround the sale of annuities depending on the state they're
being purchased in. Lastly, this course also highlights distribution opportunities and tax
consequences for withdrawals.
Annuity Suitability - Maryland Insurance Administration
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 3 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.