2 Learner Reviews -
Save 15% today! Discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 1
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Life and Health
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Maryland Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course covers a broad range of issues related to life insurance settlements s- students learn ways to help clients through this sometimes complicated process. As the student completes this course, he or she should try to develop a broad picture of life insurance settlements and how they fit into the larger practice of life insurance.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to understand:
- What a life settlement is.
- The history of life settlements.
- When to consider a life settlement.
- The life settlement process.
- What to look for in a life settlement.
In this course you will learn:
- What a life settlement is
- The history of life settlements
- When to consider a life settlement
- The life settlement process
- What to look for in a life settlement
Life Settlements - Maryland Insurance Administration
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.